Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a fixed-term subscription to SeeTheSolutions you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Before subscribing, please ensure you have tried the sample videos. This will:
- indicate whether your internet is fast enough to access videos from the site.
- indicate whether SeeTheSolutions videos may be what you are looking for.
- The worked-solution videos on SeeTheSolutions are presented in a manner that requires the viewer to have done some study on the topic and to have at least attempted the exam question. If these criteria have not been met, then viewing the worked solution will probably not be useful. This is totally at the discretion of the user.
- We make every effort to ensure the highest possible standards on our website. However we cannot guarantee the correctness of 100% of the content on the site.
- SeeTheSolutions accepts no responsibility for any problems encountered during your viewing session. This includes (but is not limited to) any technical issues that may arise.
- Personal subscriptions are purchased on an individual basis. Sharing access to a personal account is strictly prohibited. Accounts which are found to have been shared will be closed without exception.
- Subscriptions will be be able to access a limited number of videos per day. The limit is currently 55. However SeeTheSolutions reserves the right to change this limit at any time.
- The SeeTheSolutions tutors do not provide any guarantee that they will respond to feedback.
- SeeTheSolutions does not run a money-back policy - with one exception. If you have a subscription when your residential college subscribes, we will refund your subscription.
- SeeTheSolutions has no affiliation with any secondary or tertiary institution.
- Account-specific usage data (including but not limited to logins, videos viewed, feedback placed, and answers entered into the site) may be stored by SeeTheSolutions for future analysis. This data may be used anonymously for scientific education research. In addition, in cases where subscriptions have been paid for by an institution or organization, this data may be made available to the sponsor institution/organization.
- The videos on this website are intellectual property of SeeTheSolutions. All rights are reserved. If a user is found to have distributed any of our videos, legal action will be taken.